Electrical Code Upgrade
Electrical Code Upgrade
Bring Your Home’s Electrical Safety Up to Par
When you have construction work done on your home, you expect that the building contractor will adhere to current code. Otherwise, what began as an exciting project can quickly turn into a major headache and safety hazard. The same theory applies to your electric. Just as you rely on a builder to follow standard protocol and construct a home that will keep you and your family secure, you count on an electrician to ensure that your electrical system is updated and safe. At Integra, we are able to provide an electrical code upgrade to ensure your home can handle any appliance or upgrades you may need.
When Do I Need to Upgrade My Electrical Code?
There are a few instances when it becomes especially important to have your electric checked for a necessary upgrade.
Such moments include:
- You’ve recently purchased a new home, and are unsure whether or not your new electrical system is up to code.
- You are looking to sell your home, and will need to have your electric inspected.
- Your home is over 40 years old, and your wiring and electrical components may pose a hazard.
- You have recently added rooms to your home in a home addition project.
- You have recently acquired new appliances that will demand a substantial amount of electricity, and are unsure as to whether your current system can safely meet these demands.
The Integra Difference
At Integra Electrical, we follow every rule in the book. When you call our team to for your electrical code upgrade, we treat your system as if it were our own, and do not step away until your home is fully safe and secure.
As electrical code changes frequently, you might not realize how outdated your electrical system actually is. At Integra, our fully licensed electricians operate in accordance with federal and state electrical code to ensure that your electrical code upgrade is accurate and legally valid.
Upgrade Your Electrical Code with Integra Solutions
Many homeowners are wary of electrical contractors because they feel that electricians try to upsell and convince homeowners that they need to pay for expensive and unnecessary changes.
At Integra, we work each day knowing that we are better than the status quo. When you call our team to upgrade your code, we remain upfront with you about where your current system stands. At the end of the day, we are more than electrical service providers—we are ethical, hardworking people who are honored to operate as the electrical contractors that Central Iowa homeowners can trust. To schedule service with our team, please contact us today.