Whole Home Inspection Landing Page
Call 515-218-2648 today to schedule your Whole-Home Electrical Safety Inspection!
Did you know that your electrical panel is one of the most important parts of your home’s electrical system? It constantly distributes and receives electricity. It protects your home from power surges and other possible hazards that could harm appliances and start fires.
These days we use multiple items simultaneously such as televisions, stereo systems, cell phones, radios, electric appliances, computers, hair dryers, curling irons, heaters, etc. that require a lot of electricity to function.
Old electric panels (installed before 1980) just weren’t designed to handle all that activity! Ensure that your home’s electrical system can meet the demands of your 21st century lifestyle with an electrical inspection from Integra Electrical.
Look for the Danger Signs
Some telltale signs that you need an electrical inspection in your home or business include:
- Your breakers trip frequently.
- Your home has dimming lights.
- You’ve recently added a major appliance to your home that will demand substantial power.
- Your home is over 20 years old.
- You have either a Zinsco/Sylvania, Federal Pacific Panel, Wadsworth, Bulldog Pushmatic, all of which have been deemed unsafe and fail to adhere to proper safety standards.
- Your panel shows signs of rust and/or corrosion
Begin the quiz above to determine the safety of your electric panel.
It will only take a couple minutes of your time and the peace of mind you’ll gain will be well worth the small amount of time invested.