Nest Protect CO2 & Smoke Detector System
Nest Protect Smoke + Carbon Monoxide
Keep Your Home Safe With A Smart CO and Smoke Detector
In the 21st century, our homes are becoming smarter every day. More home devices than ever are able to connect with our smart phones and alert us to activity such as security devices, doorbells, and automatic motion detector lights. With the Nest Protect System, you can now link your carbon monoxide and smoke detector into a smart home system that keeps your family safe and alerts you the moment it senses a change in your home.
The Nest Protect is constantly monitoring the carbon monoxide and smoke levels within your home searching for changes. If it detects low levels smoke or carbon monoxide in the home, the Nest Protect will send you a Heads-Up notification right to your phone. Who needs their detector going off when it’s just some burnt toast? You can interact with the system and make changes before it begins to sound. However, this early alert system can provide your family a timely warning before a serious event can occur.
Best of all, if you already have a Nest Thermostat in your home, you can connect the two systems using a free Nest account. This will allow your systems to communicate with one another and better serve your home.
Learn More About the Nest Protect
Features of the Nest Protect System
- Has heat, CO and smoke sensors that all work together to detect danger in your home
- Connects to your smart phone using WiFi to give timely alerts such as low battery and emergency notifications
- Convenient “Green Light” system that lets you know the system is working when you shut off the lights
- Vocal alarms in addition to traditional beeping alarms, which can help sleeping children wake up faster
- PathLight feature can act as a night light
- CO level notifications will let you know how much carbon monoxide was in the home and for how long before the alarm was triggered
- If you have multiple Nest Protect sensors, they will connect and alert you on all devices even if the danger is just in one room of your home
If you want to protect your home with a Nest Protect system, call Integra Electrical today! Our team of licensed, experienced electricians will ensure your system is connected properly to the wiring in your home.