Old Home Rewiring
Old Home Rewiring Experts
If you have a home built before 1995, there’s a good chance the wiring and electrical panel inside are no longer up to date with your family’s electrical needs. At Integra Electrical, we are old home rewiring specialists that can upgrade your home to a modern standard that is safe for your family. We’ve upgraded hundreds of homes in Central Iowa and are standing by now to help you!, Besides the age of your home, how do you know it’s time to consider a rewiring service or a panel upgrade? There are common signs that your electrical system is aging and needs to be addressed by a professional.
Signs You Need A Rewiring Service
- Frequently blown fuses or tripped breakers
- Dimming lights without explaination in your home
- Switch plates feel hot to the touch
- Burning smell near outlets and switches
- Arcs, commonly knowns as sparking, near outlets when you plug & unplug cords
- Buzzing sounds when you use electricity
- Electrical shocks when you plug in cords
- Loose or cracked outlets
We can rewire your home and ensure your family has access to consistent, safe electrical power. Call our office today to book an appointment with our team!
Benefits of A Panel Upgrade
When was the last time you looked at your electrical panel? If you’re like most homeowners, the answer is probably not recently. But if your electrical panel is the same age as your wiring, it probably isn’t the right AMP for your home. If you currently have a 100 AMP electrical panel, we suggest upgrading to a 200 AMP panel to properly serve your home.
- More Electrical Capacity: This boost efficiency and allows you to run appliances with the amount of power they need. If you’re constantly tripping breakers when you plug in big appliances, an upgraded electrical panel will address that!
- More Circuits: Upgraded panels also have more circuits which lower the chance of overloading them. Overloaded circuits are prone to shorting out and even sparking electrical fire. In order to prevent this, you want to have a panel that can handle the needs of your home.
We’re standing by to resolve any of your old home electrical issues. From rewiring old systems to upgrading panels our team is able to bring your electrical needs into the modern age.